mythology meme: [1/9] deities
Freyja (Old Norse for ‘Lady’) is the goddess of love, beauty, fertility, magic, and war. She rides a chariot pulled by two cats and owns both the mythical necklace Brísingamen and a cloak made of falcon feathers.
She and her twin brother Freyr part of the Vanir, a group of gods associated with nature and magic. In the Prose Edda, Freyr and Freyja are referred to as the most glorious of all the gods and goddesses.
Freyja is married to a god named Óðr and has two daughters with him, who are called Hnoss and Gersemi; her dwelling is called Fólkvangr and since she’s one of the Valkyries, her halls host half of those who die in battle.
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
Girl’s are amazing
I think we broke the notes…
i feel like i’m reblogging history. “the post that broke the notes”
THERE ARE NO FUCKING NOTES
WE HAVE REACHED INFINITY
what the heLL
There are negative notes….
WHY ARE THERE NEGATIVE NOTES?
HOW ARE THERE NEGATIVE NOTES?!?!?!?!
This town deserves a better class of criminal and I’m gonna give it to them.
(Source: blomskvist, via lutecing)